Saturday, March 27, 2010

A quick update and more posts coming soon!

The last month has been a blur of fatigue and nausea. It all started with some not so pretty sickness on the airplane back from Malaysia in February. Since that day it has been NON-STOP nausea. I am very excited about our new addition, but the sickness has almost been more than I could handle.

I am now feeling TREMENDOUSLY better!!! I am hoping the 2nd trimester is better than the 1st. Since I have been so out of it the last few weeks I have not been up for blogging. There are so many fun stories to share. I am hoping to catch up with week by posting one new blog a day. We’ll see if I can pull it off.

More posts coming soon, including Malaysian Vacation, our 7th anniversary, Brennan's 3rd birthday, a baby update, and a few surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment