This year Halloween was a blast! Brennan asked to be Buzz Lightyear and so we went with the Toy Story theme and dressed Asher as Mr. Potato Head. Brennan was a little shy with Trick or Treating at first, but he became really outgoing once he realized that he would get candy every time.
The funniest thing was Brennan LOVED wearing his costume and pretending to be Buzz Lightyear. When he first got the costume he would wear it around the house, zooming from here to there shooting things with his laser. Some days he would just put on the gloves and run around showing his muscles.
One afternoon we went to the Fall Festival at his preschool. As we were getting in the car I started calling him Buzz instead of Brennan. He looked at me a little puzzled and said in a very serious tone, “Mommy I am not the real Buzz Lightyear. My name is Brennan. I am just pretending to be Buzz Lightyear.” Whew I’m glad he cleared that up!!!
At the Hope Community Church Fall Festival with Brennan’s best friend Madison. Asher is hiding in there as Mr.Potato Head (someone actually asked me if he was a real baby).
Trick or Treating with the Mehaffie kids, Ruby and Isaac.
Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete