Friday, October 23, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears... OH MY!

We recently visited the Zoo with some friends and actually go to touch some of the animals. YES, I said TOUCH some of the animals. The Zoo here is more interactive than anything I have ever seen! For a small fee at each exhibit you can buy food to feed the animals.



















It's hard to see, but Brennan is feeding the zebra in these pictures. He thought it was soooo cool and had absolutely no fear of the animals (which scared me to death!). Now anytime we mention the Zoo he says, "I fed a carrot to the zebra Mommy," or he says, "The elephant rides the bicycle."






We could not pass up the opportunity to sit on the camel.
Brennan called him a dinosaur and he was actually scared of it!




The tiger area seemed a little more dangerous than anything else. You could not get close enough to touch them, but you could buy a live chicken or a big piece of meat to drop in the cage. There were also some funny signs warning people about the dangers.



No comments:

Post a Comment